Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 11 - 13

Had a busy weekend. Went to Russell Stover in Ozark to buy sugar free chocolate. Adopted a kitty! And did general running around and errands.

So, catch up time.


Day 11- Favorite picture ever taken of yourself.

Taken at the Hollywood Wax Museum in Branson.
The only way this could be better is if it had been Picard and Riker.
(And real, not wax.)

Day 12- Your favorite musical artist’s life story.


I
love the Monkees and know lots about them. But I'm not gonna share all that info.

I also love the White Stripes. I think it's funny how they mascarade as brother and sister. Everyone totally knows they used to be married, but they still claim to be siblings. That's 'cause Jack's just awesomesauce.



Day 13- A memory that never fails to make you laugh.

Um...there's lots of memories that'll make me laugh. Like the time Allen wasn't listening to me at all and responded with "It's okay, I'm ugly, too." He wasn't even paying attention to what he was saying. 



What's this? 30 Days

No comments:

Post a Comment