Monday, February 14, 2011

I < 3 you!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Every year we designate one day to celebrate our love for our significant others (because we're morons who can't say "I love you" more than once a year). Or, if you're single, you celebrate Singles Awareness Day. Either way you do it, these Doctor Who e-cards are probably perfect for you.

Doctor Who E-cards


Found this E-Valentine by way of a retweet from LeVar Burton.



If you need a gift for that someone special I recommend heading over to ThinkGeek.


Of course, even tho you're offering her/him probably the best Valentine's gift ever, it's going to be late because you didn't order it until today so you're going to have to offer double the awesome to make up for it.

arkthejr got me this shirt from TG a few years ago.


Gamer? Here's a Valentine for you via (jeff)isageek.net.



Last week was Community's Valentine's episode. The best part was at the end with Troy and Abed (as always!).



So, that's what I've got you for on Valentine's Day.

Wanna know what my Valentine got me?


Woohoo!!! I know what I'm doing (after open mic at Big Momma's) tonight!

Happy Geeky V-day!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, great V-Day items! I love the gamer one, lol, so cute. Hope you enjoyed your valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete