Wednesday, June 1, 2011

30 Days of Doctor Who: Day 1

1. Favorite incarnation of the Doctor-
10... would be the easy answer. But this is a really hard question! I'll answer this first by saying that 11 is my least favorite Doctor. I'm sorry. I've tried. But Matt Smith infuriates me!
The thing about the Doctor, tho, is that every incarnation is so different, with his own personality, and own reasons to love/hate him.
Christopher Eccleston was technically my first Doctor and you never forget your first Doctor. But David Tennant was really the first Doctor I ever saw, I just knew nothing about the show at the time. I also love Tom Baker, but he's the only original series Doctor I've seen very much of and I'd have to be crazy to call William Hartnell my favorite. pompous, arrogant, rude, crazy old man Donna was part Doctor for all of eleven minutes and I loved her!
I guess, if I have to choose, I'm going to have to go with 10. All of my best memories are with him.

2. favorite companion
3. favorite villain 
4. favorite character 
5. favorite guest star 
6. least favorite character 
7. favorite episode(s) 
8. favorite series/season 
9. least favorite episode 
10. favorite scene/moment 
11. favorite scene or moment that makes you cry 
12. favorite scene or moment that makes you giggle 
13. favorite era visited by the doctor 
14. favorite doctor moment 
15. favorite rose moment 
16. favorite martha moment 
17. favorite donna moment 
18. favorite amy moment 
19. favorite relationship 
20. prettiest scene
21. favorite location 
22. something silly 
23. something epic 
24. favorite accesory of the doctor's 
25. favorite tardis team 
26. scene or moment that makes you go "aww" 
27. scene or moment that makes you go "argh" 
28. favorite series arc 
29. favorite music or song  
30. why do you love doctor who?

No comments:

Post a Comment