Friday, December 7, 2012

25 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS: DAY 7


Do something with Celia.

Celia is always asking to come over, to do something, or spend the night. 'Cause we're her awesome aunt and uncle. The favorite ones who live in town. :)

Last month, the day after Thanksgiving, she came over for dinner, a coffee date, to play video games, and spend the night. She's a cool kid; I just don't have a lot of patience for kids (I assume this has something to do with having been the youngest and not really growing up around younger children). But I love Ceil because she's my niece so I want to be her awesome aunt.

Tonight's activity to do something with Celia works out perfect because my parents wanted to take her to see the live nativity at the fair grounds and I really want to go as well  so it's kind of a two-birds-with-one-stone scenario. That'll be fun. I haven't seen the live nativity since high school, so, y'know, more than 10 years ago, and the show-runners have decided that, after 35 years, this will be their last year. Sad. But so glad I'll get to see it one last time.

As for last night's activity of going to a new restaurant, we discovered Pappo's Pizzeria on E. Walnut downtown.

We tried the Mama Mia Meatball Pizza.

Oh. My. Goodness.

I definitely recommend checking it out. They're not the cheapest pizza place (where really is unless you have a coupon or want to cook your own pizza), but well worth it to splurge and have some good pizza.

We also had some good conversation discussing the new Star Trek: Into Darkness teaser trailer. Lots of speculation as to who Benedict Cumberbatch's villain is. Go watch it if you haven't: Star Trek.


No comments:

Post a Comment