Friday, December 14, 2012

25 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS: DAY 14



Take Celia Christmas shopping.

As soon as I get off work we're gonna pick Ceil up and take her Christmas shopping. I thought this would be a fun outting, a way to get some more of our shopping done, and to maybe help her find some gifts that she can keep as a surprise. Shopping for your mom's present with your mom tends to take the surprise out of Christmas morning.

I've asked her to help us pick out a gift for my husband's neice who is a year younger. I thought perhaps she might have a better idea than I would since walking into the Barbie isle and seeing how they've changed over the years makes me feel super old. (Ken's had plastic surgery and looks as young as Kevin now!)

Play a board game.

We won't have time to play with Celia tonight, but afterward we'll probably play a few rounds of Settlers of Catan or something while listening to Christmas music and sipping hot cocoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment