Monday, March 18, 2013

SUGAR FREE CAKE BATTER EGGNOG SHAKE


So, this is awesome!

I've seen cake batter shakes and smoothies around Pinterest and have wanted to try one. I finally got around to buying cake mix but couldn't find a recipe I liked, so I made my own. Plus, it's probably healthier than most of the ones you'll find on Pinterest. Why? 'Cause it's sugar free!

Sugar Free Cake Batter Eggnog Shake
2 - 4 eggs
4 oz. half and half
4 oz. cold water
1 squirt liquid Stevia (optional, to taste)
1/4 - 1/2 cup sugar free cake mix (pretty much to taste)
ice

I mixed it all in my Ninja. Add the cake mix last before the ice to make sure it doesn't stick to the bottom.

I originally only used 1/4 cup cake mix but the flavor wasn't very strong so I added another 1/4 cup. It still didn't taste stronger enough so I added the squirt of Stevia and it really brought out the flavor.

Gotta tell ya, it's SO yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment