Tuesday, June 11, 2013

ROSWELL OST


Finally bought this today. w00t!

I've been wanting it forever, but every time I went looking for it I could only find it in CD format and I wanted mp3. It's finally available! May have been for a while, but I probably haven't checked since last summer (I always want to listen to it during the summer).

I first listened to this album when the show was on while I was in high school, but I never watched the show. My sisters did, but I didn't. I don't know why. I was the one into aliens, not them. There was probably something else on another station I watched with my parents instead. I remember taping an episode to watch once because Jonathan Frakes was on it, but for some reason I never got around to watching it. I may still have it somewhere. However, I did, for some reason, pick up a copy of the soundtrack at the library and fell in love with it. I think that was the same summer I fell for the X-Files: Fight the Future soundtrack. I like my alien inspired albums, k? I used to have a copy of the Roswell soundtrack, but it was bootlegged and glitchy and I have no idea what happened to it.

Anyway, I watched Roswell a couple years ago and LOVED it, so now I love the soundtrack even more and now I finally have it!

And now I just realized I don't know what happened to my copy of Fight the Future, which was also bootlegged and glitchy, so I should probably look into purchasing that. If I can find it. I've had issues finding that in the past as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment