Monday, August 12, 2013

S'MORES TRIFLE


I made this a few weeks ago for my supervisor's farewell party.

It was really fantastic and fairly simple to make. I didn't have a trifle dish so I just used a glass bowl. Not so fancy, but still worked. The marshmallow cream kept sticking to the sides so the layers weren't as easy to see, but it was #omnomnom all the same.

I got the recipe from MomEndeavors.com. Pretty much followed it to a T.

I had some issues browning the marshmallows for the top, but it still worked out. I forgot to buy any chocolate bars to break up on top, which I think would have made it prettier.

FYI, this is not something you want to keep in the fridge for more than a day or two. The graham crackers  and brownie bits start to get mushy. I mean, it's still totally edible, it just depends on how you do with soggy food. Me, personally, I have food texture issues so I had to make sure to finish off the leftovers before it got too soggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment