Tuesday, September 10, 2013

IT'S COMING... [duuuuuh dun duuuuh dun]


As shocking as this might be, knowing my love for all things Autumn, I don't actually like most pumpkin flavored things. Don't get me wrong, I love pumpkin pie, pumpkin cake, pumpkin bread, pumpkin smoothies, pumpkin etc. But I love those things because they typically have real pumpkin in them. I don't like pumpkin flavoring.

It's icky.

I love the smell of pumpkin coffees. It's wonderful. But it's tastes awful and just plain wrong. Actually, that flavor isn't even near what pumpkin tastes like. It tastes more like all the spices you would put in a pumpkin pie, but without the pumpkin.

You people are crazy.

Here's some pumpkin things I'd be willing to try:



That reminds me, I need to add canned pumpkin to my grocery list before stores run out. If anyone needs me I'll be drowning in pumpkin smoothies.

In other pumpkin news, decorating with them is pretty great, too. I have my ceramic pumpkin with a C that I'm dying to get out of the closet (I'm doing my best to hold off until September 22). And I have other pumpkins I have crafting plans for.

No comments:

Post a Comment