Wednesday, October 30, 2013

SANTA + MST3K

We're planning to go see Santa Claus Conquers the Martians in December.



I love MST3K. Probably in part because that's exactly how the husband and I watch movies. Whether we like the movie or not we make fun of it. Y'know I love ST:TNG, but the last few times I've watched episodes (especially the first couple seasons) I've made fun of it, but you have to admit that early on it was a fairly laughable show.

If you're interested in buying tickets....

The husband reminded me about Santa Claus last night. Cracks me up!

If you haven't seen it, it's a Mexican film from 1959 about basically Santa vs. Satan. Santa lives in outer space and a demon was sent to Earth to kill Santa and turn children evil. Merry Christmas!


This is just part 1, but the rest is on Youtube.

"Oh, Satan honey, no."

No comments:

Post a Comment