Thursday, December 12, 2013

LEATHER CUFFS & THINGS (BUT NOT LIKE THAT)

The husband and I officially have some items for sale in my sister's Etsy shop: BohemianBear

This is probably one of my favorites because of reasons:



Then there's this one, which I love, but it was sort of a headache to make because every time I finished the edging I was unhappy with it. I redid it at least 6 times if not more. I love the color of the tatting, tho. It was so perfect!


I love Henna tattoos:



The husband designed these awesome geeky key chains:

Super hero insignia


Invader insignia

insignia

Command insignia

Science insignia

If you're interested in a custom cuff or key chain you're welcome to talk to us about it. Either leave a comment or contact either one of us (if you know us IRL).

No comments:

Post a Comment