Monday, July 21, 2014

Blarf

This weekend I finally finished my Stashbuster Blarf (blanket +scarf) made from this pattern.

I've been working on it on and off for about a month with a couple other projects in between. This weekend I decided to focus on finishing my blarf.

Half-way through the husband noticed that it Boba Fett colors. Unintended, but that's cool. These were the colors I'd been working with in my last couple major projects (which I honesty don't remember what any of them were). These were also the main colors I wore as a child. I was really into earth-tones as a kid.

This blarf is awesome and so warm. I'm totally looking forward to using this Autumn and Winter.

Missy seems to enjoy it as well. While I was working on the border she crawled into my lap underneath it. And, of course, did the weird digging she does to blankets.

No comments:

Post a Comment