Thursday, November 20, 2014

I'm not dead

I've just been busy.

Granted, I've been busy with work between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., but between 4:30 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. I've really had no energy/interest/care to worry about blogging. Most evening involve gyming, dinner, and crashing in front of Netflix. Because life.

This daylight savings thing really threw me off this year. It's dark when I get home so my brain says there's no time to do anything. I know that's not true, but you try arguing with your brain. It's a losing battle.

I bought Muk Luks last night. This make me unbelievably happy.


Sure, they clash slightly with my pants today, but whatever. You're not my mom! (Unless Mama is reading this; in that case, you are and I love you.)

I'll, like, try to get back into blogging. If I can remember.

K, thnxbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment