Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Blowing up Twitter with Sherlock

I learned a thing.

Live tweet your fandom and your Twitter will blow up.

I watched the Sherlock special New Year's evening and tweeted a quote I thought was really funny. An 8th of Twitter did too.
By the end of the episode I had over 50 retweets and 100 likes.

All weekend I was getting notifications of new retweets and likes. It's dwindling now, but I'm at 277 retweets and 578 likes. I'm even up 15 followers. I usually get, like, maybe 1 a month and those are just spam accounts that I end up blocking.

I know these aren't like amazing Twitter stats or anything, but it's just really funny to me. I'm usually over hear just posting cat pics and random junk that pops in my head. I hashtag Sherlock and *boom*!

Also, Juliet Landau started following me on Twitter a couple months ago. What's up with that? I mean, awesome, Drusilla is following me, but why?

No comments:

Post a Comment